Sad not a ?

okay well im 5'1 and 132 most of my weight is in my belly and looks gross. So i started dieting and exercising wanting to drop 15 lbs for summer. and i lost 6 then got bronchitis then a uti then a yeast from the antibiotics. Now its that time of the month so im really not working out lol but i put back on the 6lbs i lost plus im bloated im just feeling a little defeated. Of course i want to drop the pounds to fit in my pre pregnancy clothes but it more for my health im a very active person and its been a year 1/2 since i had my kid so i just feel awful in an unhealthy way... i just needed to vent. i know i can drop the weight its just back to back sicknesses when will it end :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• You will get there. :)
    momto1girl3boys

Answer by momto1girl3boys at 9:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• It never ends. It is life and it happens all the time. Put your mind to it. You know what you want and how to do it. Stay focused, don't give up. Keep your eye on the prize, you will win!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• i know what you mean. i had a son 5 1/2 years ago with extreme colic and acid reflux. spent so much time on him and then just spent 2 years in school. finally done and i got real sick and now he is sick. i just need "me time" to feel healthier and get back on track. this week after i spring clean i am going to go through all my clothes and donate what i cant wear. i kept so much and it feels rediculous to keep it THIS long. i went jogging the other week and now its doing nothing but raining and my neck hurts from a car accident a year ago. i am just very frustrated as well! keep at it or it will never happen!
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 9:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Keep at it girl. Everyone hits a plateau, you just have to fight through it. Good on you for continuing to work out and fight for it. Some of us just complain and try to wish away the weight.
    k.raine

Answer by k.raine at 9:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• hey i tried to wish it away for a year and finally said forget it i stoped buying junk food my kids snacks are yougurt string cheese oranges strawberries all thing that take more work but its healthy. no more ho hos in this house lol just by cutting out junk food i went from 140 to 132 so now with exercise im hoping to reach my goal weight by june 15 lbs in 6 wks i hope i can get to it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:31 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• You can do it! =) Make a list of reasons why you want to do it, and keep it handy for when you need the motivation. One of the hardest parts of losing weight is getting through the slumps in motivation. Keep at it, you'll get there!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:22 AM on Apr. 14, 2011