Do you answer questions asked anonymously asking about your sex life and what you like? adult content

I've seen lots of anon questions like,
"what's your favorite position"
"what gets you off"
"do you go down on your man and how"
"how do you do anal"
And I can't help but wonder if it's some horny guy behind a keyboard yankin it to some of the answers people give. I'm not saying ALL the anons that ask are. But you can't tell.

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in About CafeMom

• nope
    momto1girl3boys

Answer by momto1girl3boys at 9:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I just don't answer those questions.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• It just cracks me up! I don't want to be rude to them at all! It's just some people are so eager to share, and it makes me wonder if they would be so eager if they knew who the true asker of the question was. lol
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 9:30 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Good question. I always assume its some hot momma in a kinky mood or one that hasnt gotten laid in a while. Def makes me rethink answering those!
    k.raine

Answer by k.raine at 9:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Nope, it isn't the business of any one on here what my sex life is like.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Sometimes I answer, sometimes I don't....just depends...but now that you've put that visual in my head I might rethink how I've been going about it LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Yes I do. Everyone wants to act like its taboo or something but how you think we became Mamas!? Not by being all prudish and innocent, lol ;p
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• worriedmommy, you don't mind who you are sharing those details with?
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Lol, You are all usernames who I will never meet and never know. So nope, I don't mind sharing.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Who cares who it is? We never know who it truly is. Some women really are clueless when it comes to sex and stuff. Some people are just kinky and curious about sex in general. I love to talk about sex, so most of the time, I answer almost all the sex question and let people know who I am!! I'm a very open person overall, so sharing sex details or talking about sex at all, isn't TMI to me. It's an exciting subject to talk about. You can learn SO many new & different things :) I also found the more I talk about it, the more I want it. LOL!! If I don't talk about it, I quit thinking about it and want it less. They say women that get off at least 3 times a week in their lives, are more happy with their lives, relaxed & live longer !!!
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 12:28 AM on Apr. 14, 2011