Do you have a kindle, nook, or other electronic reading device?

Do you like it?

momto1girl3boys

Asked by momto1girl3boys at 9:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Entertainment

• I have a Kindle and I LOVE IT! I can surf the web on it for free, There are tons of free books for it on amazon and the prices for the other books aren't that bad either. I highly recommend.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have a nook color, and I LOVE it!
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 9:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have an EVO phone and it has kindle on it, I just ordered my first book today =) So far so good! I can see how it would give me the opportunity to read much more than I do now. I love reading, but since kids came its taken a back seat to my life and I miss it.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I want a nook color. I have an ipod touch, but it is so small!
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have Kindle for the iPhone4 but I don't really use it. I prefer real books...but I'm planning on reading one of the one's I downloaded for the Kindle soon.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 9:35 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I just got one and haven't really used it yet. I have a kindle and the books are a little more expensive then I thought. I thought a book would be a couple bucks but the ones I wanted were between 15 and 20 dollars. I could easily find these books online or in discounts stores for at least half those prices. I guess there are free books but I didn't check them out yet.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I absolutely leave my Nook Color. There is a Facebook group for trading books.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have a Velocity Micro Cruz Reader. I love it. I've had it since January and I've read more in the last 3 months than I have over the last 8 years. Don't know what I'd do without it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:43 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I LOVE my Nook Color. There are MILLIONS of FREE books!! I just got the Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest for $12, it's normally $30!!! I still buy real books too but the Nook is so nice to put in my purse and go.

Shaken1976: what is that FB page? I would love to trade some books.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• We have a Nook- I like it but still perfer the real thing!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2011