What to do?

We are wanting to buy a new SUV. Now my dilemma is what do we do? Do we buy a bigger SUV with third row seating (what I want to do)? OR do we buy a more fuel efficient SUV? I def. do not want a van, so that's a no go ... what would you do?

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 9:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Shopping

• With gas prices going up and no end in sight to low prices ever again id buy fuel efficient.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have a Hyundai Veracruz... It doesn't get alot of talk, but I love it. It has 3 rows but it's not huge like a Yukon. It looks like a lexus mid sized SUV and the price isn't insane. It gets good gas mileage, It's a little more expensive than my mid-sized car was but not by much. Happy Shopping :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 9:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• go for fuel efficient. i just got rid of a 95 blazer for a 01 taurus. i didnt need the room and hated that it sucked down gas so bad. get the biggest you can that is the best on gas for you!
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 9:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Do you need a third row or can your family comfortably sit in a smaller SUV? I say buy what's best suited for your family.
    lovinlifewith5

Answer by lovinlifewith5 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Have you looked into a crossover? I drive one, it has the 3rd row, and gets better mileage that SUVs - I average 30mpg. Handles nicer than a SUV too IMO (I used to drive an Explorer - it was nice but my Freestyle is nicer!).
    Anonymous

• GET ECONOMY CAR THAT T IS GOOD ON GAS
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 8:07 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• We have a GMC Acadia & love it; we considered the carseat factor (for 3) and also the comfort factor for when our boys are bigger. We don't intend on "trading-up" for newer cars and gas-wise, if you are good at planning your trips/errands ahead, you''d be amazed at how long your tank of gas will last.
    oahoah

Answer by oahoah at 12:47 AM on Apr. 28, 2011