Pain in one area 32 weeks

I'm 32 weeks pregnant, and I have this pain in one spot on my upper belly on the left side like ALL the time. It's been happening for probably a week or so. Sometimes it will get worse especially if I am really moving around a lot and sometimes it won't be so bad. Could it be a foot or something that she has up against there? And if not should I tell my doctor about it or is it just normal pregnancy pain? Also almost every morning I will have pain really really low, and sometimes it's a sharp pain but other times just achey, but it only lasts a short while after I wake up. Is that normal?? I am such a nervous wreck lol I think I'd drive my doctor nuts if I didn't have you ladies to ask all my silly questions to.

luvmylilbean

Asked by luvmylilbean at 10:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It sounds like round ligament pain, just muscles stretching. I wouldn't worry about it!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 10:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• The low pain sounds like round ligament pain, but the upper one wouldn't be. It could be pressure, baby, etc. I would mention it to your dr, I know my dr is excellent about answering questions via phone through the nurse and if it's anything of possible concern they get me in ASAP. I don't want to feel like a bother, but not stressing is more important.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 10:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2011