Implatation

Can someone please explain what implatation is I posted a post earlier and was told it sounded like implation and well my son was a pleasant surprise so I didnt really try for him

Christiansmom06

Asked by Christiansmom06 at 5:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Ok I googled your word "implatation" and there's no such thing..are you asking about implantation??
    angi_mona

Answer by angi_mona at 5:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• yes sorry my brain is gone today
    Christiansmom06

Answer by Christiansmom06 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Ok so implantaion is when the fertilzed egg burrows it'self into the uterine lining...this usually happens a few days after ovulation...so when it burrows itself some othe lining sheds.. but because it's sucha small amount it takes a few more days to show discharge..this discharge may show around 6 to 12 dpo...and lasts from 1 to 2 days..and because it takes a few days to discharge it is usually brownish in color very light...if it stops then you know it was implantation. but if it gradually continues beyond the 2 days and gets heavier then you know AF will be coming on strong soon...
    angi_mona

Answer by angi_mona at 5:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2008