So I am new to this all... I am 9 weeks and 3 days I have not been sick once.. I had no idea that I could concieve seeing I was married and tried to get pregnant at least a yr. and no luck.. well is there a chance I will be sick later or is this it? Any information about anything will be helpful.

hmw06

Asked by hmw06 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Everyone is different. I never got sick a single day.

I have friends that were sick from the start thru the whole thing and others that were sick in the beginning, or sick towards the end.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• im 31 weeks and still havent had any morning sickness at all. my husband and i also tried to get pregnant for around a year! the worst ive had is heartburn, but thats partially my fault because i love spicy food :)
    jdish

Answer by jdish at 10:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Honestly, every pregnancy is different. You aren't experiencing morning sickness, but you might have really bad back pain later on once the baby is bigger. Not trying to jinx you, lol. Everyone woman is different and so is every baby. Just take it as it is and don't look that particular gift horse in the mouth! lol

And congrats on being pregnant :D
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 10:16 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have had 4 babies. The only time I got sick and vomited was with my 2nd, and it was because I took my prenatals with orange juice!!! Duh me... never did THAT again! I guess I was just very lucky with never getting the morning sickness! Sorry ladies!
    KTurner4

Answer by KTurner4 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I wasn't sick at all with my son (my 2nd pregnancy) but with my daughter (my 1st pregnancy, RIP) I was very sick!! It just depends.
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 12:51 AM on Apr. 14, 2011