Are there any legitimat work from home jobs?

I want to try to make some extra money, but cant afford daycare, or trust anyone else to take care of my daughter...
is there any work from home jobs online that actually work? without having to pay anything to start...

dhanshaw

Asked by dhanshaw at 5:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Money & Work

• plenty! Overflow, West, Staffing. There is an entire list at Works4mom.com. Just click REAL Work @ Home Jobs. Works4mom.com was featured on the evening news, we are a trusted site.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 6:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Go to www.squidoo.com/worksafelyathome
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:23 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I started looking online for stuff I could do from home and found some great places. I have made a list of places that I have used (only free ones), I know they're all legit because I don’t list them until I've been paid by them. I do have survey sites listed; only the ones that I know for sure work. I also have 2 drop shippers listed, one is Ebay Certified and it works flawlessly. I’ve had great success with it. Nothing to lose by looking, it’s free to get started. You can see my list and details on these places at http://howtoearnfastmoney.info/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I just started with SFI - it is completely free to join and start, it is a world network - you can visit my page for more info, or you can visit my direct link. http://www.ezinfocenter.com/10449322/FREE - so far I am very plkeased with what I have researched as well as how things are progressing -
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:37 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• WOW...... There are A LOT!!!!! It just depends on you and what you are looking for. How much money do you need to make? How much time can you spend working each day? I have weeded through many businesses that don't make much money, but I have also landed many that do. I currenrtly have several streams of income, and I will NEVER offer anything that isn't Legit or actually bring in a nice income. Let me know if you'd like my help. As a struggling mommy for several years, I understand that help is really all you need to become successful faster :o).
    smboutique

Answer by smboutique at 8:41 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I work at home and right now we are offering a $1 start up fee!! That's it!! It's 100% Risk FREE!! You can get your $1 back within 4 months if you are not completely happy!!
    Let me know if you'd like more info!!
    ~Lisa
    www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 9:08 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I work at home. If you are interested in customer service, then I can help.
    Email slprice12@embarqmail.com
    SLPERRY

Answer by SLPERRY at 10:24 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Without paying to start there is something that takes some time to start if you can translate english to spanish or french or whatever. As for something you can start right now I work from home go to www.themomteam.com/ShariCM and ask for more info it will get you into the guest room to give you a lot more info. just ask me for the passcode when you need it. Let me know if you need more info.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 11:53 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• click this site, it really pays without even spending any..

lovingmom0419

Answer by lovingmom0419 at 12:15 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I have been doing this sense Oct. I have made $120 this month so far. I know its not a lot but it will get better! I have faith in this program and it didn't cost me a dime to get started! here my link

http://internetmarketingsales.bravehost.com/
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 9:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2008