Babymoon...

I remember seeing and hearing a lot about Babymoons in the past few years. DH and I live on a budget, and our baby will be here in 5-9 weeks (36-40, yes I have a range lol) we also have an almost 5 year old DD. I am wondering if there is a local (New England) version of a babymoon, and/or ideas for budgeted babymooners. Or is it something I should plan to do for our 8th anniversary this fall? I'm just thinking a night or two away, something different.

LoveBuggsMommie

Asked by LoveBuggsMommie at 10:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Hi, There are lots of great babymoon packages offered in the New England area at various B&Bs, Inns etc and you can definitely do it on a budget. I'm not sure where in New England you're looking, but www.Babymoonguide.com has babymoon packages listed by state. You should be able to find something there. Hope you have a wonderful time.

http://www.babymoonguide.com/index.html

momto2girls118

Answer by momto2girls118 at 8:45 AM on Apr. 14, 2011