Might be pregnant

Not sure if im pregnant or not. I know go to a dr and see but i have no insurance at the moment. i did take a pregnancy test about two weeks ago when i was two days late because im never late but of course i got a dud test and it didnt show any result. About 3-4 months ago my period was almost 2 weeks late and that NEVER happens. but it did come so i wasnt worried or anything and then the next month it came on time and so forth until this past month it was two days late. it never does that for as long as ive had my period and its been since i was 12.

the last month however ive been feeling sick at my stomach. and not like a throw up sick just like i ate to much so now im gaggy and then my boobs hurt really bad!! and ive having major lower back pain. im hoping its just my bed that is causing that. oh and then my period usually lasts about 5 days thats not counting the day it starts. so i guess 6 but this last one only stayed for 3 and that has NEVER happened.

anyone else ever experience anything like this and not be pregnant?? lol but if i am its really no big deal me and my husband would like to have a little girl. we already have two boys. One is 3 and the other is 1.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• oh and i have gained 5lbs and i swear i feel stuff move in the lower part of my belly like close to my "female part" but i just tell myself its bubbles or something in my belly haha.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Why don't you go to the store and buy another test while you wait for your Dr.'s appointment? If you're far enough along to feel movement you should be far enough along to get a positive test. Just try and get in to be seen as soon as you can.
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 10:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• wait until you are over a week to a month late - THEN test - using a known brand of test....not a dollar store test.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2011