Sleeping patterns?

How are your little ones sleeping at night? My Marlee is 3 mo 6 days and has been sleeping through the night since she was 3 weeks old. Last night she slept 9 hours straight! I love it haha.

What about you guys?

MmmmMamaBear

Asked by MmmmMamaBear at 10:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That's fantastic. My kids didn't sleep through the night until they were well past a year old. Lucky you!
    Eek_a_Geek

Answer by Eek_a_Geek at 10:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Yeah, she is a VERY good baby! We got so lucky!
    MmmmMamaBear

Comment by MmmmMamaBear (original poster) at 10:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My 14 month old is unpredictable. He might sleep 10 hours straight through or he might be up off and on screaming for an hour every 2-3 hours and the only thing that will get him to stop is nursing him. My older son didn't sleep throught the night until he was 2, then someone gave me the Ferber sleep book and it worked in 3 days and he's slept great ever since. My daughter slept through the night by 6 weeks old and I thought I had it all figured out. That only lasted until she got teeth though and by 2 she was a horrible sleeper just like my son and tried Ferber on her and it didn't work. I eventually had to just let her scream for 2 hours until she wore herself out. After 3 days of that she became a great sleeper too. Nothing works with my 1 year old though, it may seem like it worked, but if I just give it a few days and he'll have another bad night. I know it won't last forever though.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Mine was just like yours. Now she's 1 year and sleeps from 9 to 9. She takes a 2 hour naps after sesame street and sometimes a second nap after dinner.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• All 5 of mine were sleeping at least 8 hours/night by 2 months, and 11-12 hrs/night by 6 months.

Answer by missanc at 8:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2011