AHH! Makes me want to cry.

Last Fall we got into a bit of a biding war over a house. The other couple was a girl I went to school with and she is actually on my facebook ( she was on there long before this happened though) ... They won though, and I was sooo upset .

It was my dream home, it had all of the original tile and woodwork and I am a big 'retro" person ... I would rather have something old than new. I just loved it so much and all of these things made it harder to lose because I knew how hard it would be to find a house with all of those perfect charms ( that was in great condition) again.

I literally almost cried ( I think I had to hold back a tear) when she posted pictures of the house on facebook the other day........ The tore down all of the tile, painted all of the untouched hardwood , added carpet and the popular tan flooring .... Uggg it makes me miserable !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Awww sounds like she messed up YOUR beautiful home....I'm sorry mama...chin up...you'll find another house...maybe even one you'll like better
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• yeah lol thanks... I mean obviously I know it is there house - they paid for it.... but it just bugs me so much to take a beautiful home that was kept in such good shape ( I studied every detail of that house) ... and just a home with so much detail and make it look so generic - they painted EVERYTHING white and tan , all the flooring is white and tan ( white carpet, tan flooring) ....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Apr. 13, 2011