When did you and SO have your last kid free date and what did you do?

DH and I went to the movies and out to dinner, it was about a month ago so we need another date night really soon.

lovinlifewith5

Asked by lovinlifewith5 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Last Friday/Saturday - went to see our adult son and his wife at college and listened to his Jazz concert/ solo.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• March 6, 2010, the day before my youngest son was born. My SIL was here and stayed with my older two.  We went out to lunch and went to a movie (Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief).

dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• WELL MY HUBBY AND I STAYED HOME AND RELAXED ALL DAY TOOK A HOT BATH AND GOT RUB DOWNS BY EACH OTHER AND WATCHED MOVIES ALL NIGHT LONG
    KColeman90

Answer by KColeman90 at 11:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• We went out to dinner and then to a committee meeting at our synagogue. Pretty sad, but it was childless. We get to go out to lunch 2-3 times a month too. A big date night, like dinner and a movie hasn't happened since last July.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• We went out to see Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince the night it opened. Haven't been out since.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Sadly I think this is when we went to my grandmothers funeral in January, and stayed at a hotel overnight (2 hours away) and my aunt watched our daughter at home.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 11:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Sunday night. We went to the drive in and saw Hop. It was cute!
    Anonymous

• we go to the bating cages and to the park and when we feel frisky we go to a strip club
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Saturday night and Sunday day. My ex-husband has our son every other Saturday overnight and Sunday day.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:17 AM on Apr. 14, 2011