GRRR what to do mother in law problems

Dh and i have both been out of work...I caught a flat tire this morning on my way to my first day on my new job and called mil to ask if she could help with a tire...on the phone she caught an attitude so I just left it at that....any way I get a text message saying do not ask us for anything anymore you always say you are going ot pay back and never do...so I told her to write a list it isnt like I have been intentionally doing it and in fact I havent really asked her for shit DH has...DH wants me to drop it what do you think i should do it is upsetting me

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 11:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Yikes. Dont you just LOVE MIL's. I say do what you feel you have to do. If its bothering you then talk to your hubby about how you feel. Maybe you both can work something out with her?? Hope this helps.... Lucky for me I dont ever talk to my MIL since her and my DH dont get along
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 11:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• That was her reaction when asking for help with a tire change??? I'm sorry but what a douche bag!!! I like your reaction... write me a list... LOL. I understand where your DH is coming from... but I'd be looking for that list!! So sorry you are dealing with that crap!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I find the best way to deal with that is to never get married. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• LMAO Razzel... I just spit my coffee out when I read that!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2011