3 sum....

My bf keeps asking me to have a 3 sum with him . i love to do new things in the bed and enjoy how much it makes him happy. ive NEVER touched a woman. and thats pretty much what he wants. Have any of u done this for your husband? Did you like it? How could we make it NOT so weird being its my 1st time....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Doesn't seem like you're all that comfortable with it, if you're not 100% comfortable do not do it. In my opinion 3somes are dangerous, things can go downhill very fast if there is not complete trust in the relationship. I have never done it and never will, my husband is mine and no one else's.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the first post! I would never do it, there are somethings that are ONLY meant for my husband and I!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:20 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• i agree with the first post if it's not comfortable to you dont do it then its a risk of catchin something just follow your heart an be careful
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 11:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I agree. I would be ok trying it once, but it's not for everyone. Tell your bf you are not 100% comfortable with that idea.
    Tink0711

Answer by Tink0711 at 11:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I wouldn't do it. Be careful because I have heard that it can go very bad. How would you feel if you s/o was more into the other girl than you? Not saying that would happen but if it did it would be really hard to get over.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• That is a big question. It is a common male fantasy but it is not for you if you look deep inside yourself and realise you may be jealous of your husband having sex with another woman , not you , and what might happen if you cannot face having sex with her . I am adventurous too, but my husband and I have always agreed on no threesomes . You certainly should.not do it in my opinion until you have tried sex with another woman in a twosome !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:34 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Tell the bf ...........sure honey we can have a 3sum...2 men first and then we can try 2 women.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• My opinion is this....If you love your boyfriend and don't want this relationship to end anytime soon DO NOT have a 3sum....all kinds of shit gets stirred up when something like that is put into the equation...jealousy being one of the main ones....I would never have a 3sum with my husband for more reasons then me not wanting him to touch another woman...think long and hard before you agree to this.

Good luck mama
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:43 PM on Apr. 13, 2011