Gestational Diabetes Test

I had to get mine done today. Everyone said the drink is soo disgusting and gross and horrible. Well, mine tasted absolutely amazing lol. Everyone says it is a tangy orange nasty drink. Mine was fruit punch flavored and tasted like Hawiian Punch, I couldnt get enough of it, it was absolutely delicious. Anyone think Im weird for that?
Oh and I also hope my sugar levels dont come back elevated because I really dont want to sit in the waiting room for 3 hours next time.

lizjones

Asked by lizjones at 11:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i was told that same thing with my first - i dreaded drinking it.. but when i did i just thought it tastes like flat orange soda. it didnt bother me with the other 2 either. lol after i told them what it tasted like and said it wasnt that bad they thought i was off my rocker!! i dont understand people lol
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:20 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• i dont think it horrible. i had fruit punch the first time and orange the second. Its not something i would buy from the store lol.. Pregnant women like weird things this is something u actually drink so not weird now if u said u ate chalk or cigarette butts then that would b weird lol
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Hawaiian Punch? Lucky! Mine tasted like orange sh!t.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I made sure I got every last drop of it lol
    lizjones

Comment by lizjones (original poster) at 11:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I had the red one and it was disgusting. It tasted like overly sweet watered down fruit punch. Gross!!! And not to mention they say not to eat anything before so when they took my blood I felt like I was gonna pass out.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 10:00 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I really liked it also. I had the fruit punch. I thought it just tasted like koolaid with lots of sugar. Plus it was cold so it was very easy to drink.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 14, 2011