Divination?

Hopefully I spelled that correctly but I was curious to see how many people use it and what do you use it for? Does it really work? I have heard of scrying but never tried it.

jujubean1979200

Asked by jujubean1979200 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I scry, use a pendulum, do some Tarot, and do pyromancy. And I am SLOWLY learning Runes. And yes, it works. Here's the thing though. Divination does NOT predict the future. It simply gives you an option of how it will go IF you continue on the path you are on without altering.

Here, maybe this will help answer some of your questions - Divination: What is it?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• Ive used a pendulum before, its been pretty accurate.

I just dont take it all 100% because I realize circumstances change and so I see things like tarot and such as guidelines and possibilities.

I love candle magick...thats my choice when doing spellwork and such.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• oh i got ya. Ok I was so confused when i read that before so I figured before I dive in further I should ask lol. Yeah, I liked the idea of the Runes but I wasn't sure I had the time to really study it.
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 11:43 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I have always been very fond of Tarot and I would say, mine have been about 80% accurate. It's really the only one I have ever used but I really like it.

Oh and definitely ditto what Sabrina said about it not predicting the future and I make that clear for the ones I read for.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2011

• I practice Tarot and am learning scrying with the pendulum. I completely agree with Sabrina, nothing is ever set in stone the readings are just one outcome should the person stay on the same path.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I had a hard time with the pendulum.
    jujubean1979200

Comment by jujubean1979200 (original poster) at 9:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Not as much as I used to...
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I mostly use tarot and my pendulum, but I recently made some runes also. That's all I've gotten into with divination so far, and in my experience, it hasn't steered me wrong. Divination isn't really used for actually looking into the future because things can change. But, it is a good way to predict what MIGHT happen if your current path doesn't change.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:02 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Those of you that use Runes ... how hard are they to learn? I've toyed with the idea of giving them a try.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2011