I think I fell and can't get up. He is 7,000 miles away and I heard from him. Could it be...? Nah. Is he? Nah? Interested?

Active solider, spent time with him, visits off and on for about a year. Out of the clear he sent me a picture in uniform. Was not expecting that. That was supposed to be it when he left, so I thought. I said hello a couple of times, only as a concerned citizen for an American solider, but, why do I sense more or is it just me? Trying not to put feelings in it, but I think I want to. Or I did already. Help afraid.

AMMA554

Asked by AMMA554 at 11:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Bless you - you're vulnerability is really showing - and that is ok, girl. Here's the thing - WRITE him back!! Let him know you're interested. For all you know this is his way of letting you know HE'S interested. It could be just friendship he's looking for, it could be a way to communicate, keep in touch - it could be . . . exactly what you want it to be. If you don't ask him, YOU WON'T KNOW! Part of caring for and loving someone is being vulnerable enough to show it - and yes, sometimes afraid. Just be authentic and genuine in your feelings for him - and let it take you . . . where it takes you. GL and GB; I'm hoping it all works out however you want it to. Hugs!
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 12:10 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• :-) TY, It shows that much, darn it. Some men are persistent especially when they realize they have found a good old fashion honest one. thank you again.
    AMMA554

Comment by AMMA554 (original poster) at 12:28 AM on Apr. 14, 2011