Any recommendations on how to conceive a girl?

Mluvs7

Asked by Mluvs7 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It has to do with the speed of the sperm and where you are in your ovulation cycle when you have sex and I'm not sure about how to time it. I concieved my little girl by luck and luck alone. I wasn't even trying to get pregnant. In fact, I was trying very hard not to get pregnant.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 12:00 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I read in a book written by a jewish doctor (sorry its been yrs ago and I don't remember the name of the book) that the more enjoyable the that sex is for the woman, the better the chance that it will be a boy. He said that sperm that carry the male chromosome travel better in acidic areas, so if a woman is pleasured before the man cums, it results in a boy. Likewise the opposite is true for girls. I can tell you I have 2 girls and 3 boys, and I can specifically remember the times I concieved my boys was much more pleasurable and the girls resulted from quikies. lol I've had quite a few gf's who agree with this theory too.
    lovinlifewith5

Answer by lovinlifewith5 at 12:19 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• No idea. I have 3 boys.
    smushy79

Answer by smushy79 at 8:39 AM on Apr. 14, 2011