how do i start a small bunisess?

how do i start a small bunisess in las vegas? what do i need to do to start my own small business in las vegas nv?

jellie746

Asked by jellie746 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Money & Work

• Visit: www.freedomathometeam.com/clanders for information on starting your own home based business.

TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• What kind of business are you wanting to start?
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 6:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• The type of business i do can be done from anywhere. I have many team members all over US, Canada, Brazil, Puerto Rico and growing everyday. Visit my profile and contact me for more info.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 8:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Congratulations on deciding to open your own business!

There is a wonderful non-profit organization that will help you with this! And the best part is it's FREE! They will partner you up with a mentor (a retired business professional) and help you with all the steps to start your business. There are local chapters throughout the United States. Visit their site at: www.score.org to find a location near you.

Wishing you much success!

Sandra

www.CreatingYourPassion.com

Sandra124

Answer by Sandra124 at 9:37 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• What kind of business are you looking to start? Do you want to open a boutique outside the home? Or do you want to work from home? You will need to get a business licence (tax ID) which is pretty simple. Call the township to find out where you need to go, and it's approximately $50 - $100. Depends on the State. You can also google business tax ID, and you can get it done on line like I did. These companies make it easier for you, but it does cost a little more. Your choice. Good luck!
    smboutique

Answer by smboutique at 8:36 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• 1. You have a reason and we have an answer!

2. Getting Started!!
    * Risk Free!! Everything with our company is guaranteed.
    * Only $1 to get started for a very limited time.
    * Receive $100 back over the next 5 months your mentor will assist you with this incredible offer.

3. Begin working on YOUR future and reaching YOUR goals.
    * Plug into your free, duplicating tools, training and one-on-one mentoring.
    * Partner with leaders who have already accomplished goals and are there to lead you.
    * Partner with a company who has what everyone needs and is looking for.
    * Utilize our exclusive tools, free websites www.MomsGoneGreen.biz and www.livetotalwellness.com/momsgonegreen to share with others world wide.

Due to the amazing response you will want to reserve your time, and take that 1st step toward changing YOUR FUTURE!

We look forward to sharing our Work At Home United Team with you!
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 9:09 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 4:16 PM on Dec. 29, 2008