Well on feb.26 i had unprotected sex wit my bf and he did put out i happen like 5 to 6 times then i had my month on feb 28th and i went off on march 13th on march 15th i started spotting for like two whole weeks and then my monthly came back on the 27 of march my flow was heavy/clotting it went off the10th of april what could this be? adult content

lately i been eating and sleeping alot and so has he i been feel queasy ever now and then my breast has been tingling/ and like burning a little seems like heartburn /intergestion hea

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• have you thought about taking a test?.... that might give you an idea! oh doctors know a lot too!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:02 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Well obviously you want us to say you are pregnant by posting this under TTC. No one can tell you if you are pregnant. If you had sex then take a test.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Ok this question sound very familiar. Speak with a Dr it could be a lot of things including a miscarriage with the heavy bleeding. Please speak with your Dr.

Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 1:15 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• try taking a test
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• You might have had a misscarraige, but please call your doctor and set up an appointment,, do you want to be pregnant? It is very important you see your OB, as soon as possible, if you did have a misscarriage you may have not passed all of it,, good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:33 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I would take a pregnancy test and also set up an appointment with my doctor to see if there are any problems. Go to the doctor even if the test says negative.
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 14, 2011