Well I guess I have a wacko sister in law...

My brother and his wife ( and their 2 little kids) just bought a big old house. They have only been living there for a few weeks and she is already wanting to move.

She wont hardly even stay there, and she literally cried over it.... because she says it is HAUNTED !

She keeps trying to tell everyone about all of these things that are happening and of course none of us believe her. My brother works midnight shift to pay for that house and now she wont even stay there at night. Her and the kids go to her grandmas to sleep and then wait until he is back at home before they will stay there. AND she is actually trying to find someone who will come in and "cleanse" it .

I never thought she was crazy i actually use to think she was cool, but now I can't stand her !!!

also, I am making this Anon, because she does have a profile too... but in case she does realize this is about her I would like to say YOU ARE CRAZY AND YOU NEED HELP, THERE IS NO GHOSTS, NOTHING IS GOING TO GET YOU, GROW UP !!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• actually.. it is possible for it to be haunted, you may not believe in it but it is there. I know if my house was haunted i wouldnt be in it. So honestly i dont blame her!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Go watch Insidious then talk to me about it lol

It could be haunted. But, it's more likely she's crazy.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I used to poo-poo ghost stories too until I went to a house that I was sure was haunted. I had a friend there with me, and we both experienced it, so I no longer assume someone who tells me something is haunted is nuts. We were looking at a house for sale, and we were there late at night. The house was awesome. I was ready to put an offer on it.

I went into the garage cuz it was important to hubby that we have a big garage, and the door slammed behind me, and all of a sudden I couldn't breathe. I literally felt like someone was pressing on my chest so that I couldn't breathe. I stayed, thinking I was nuts, but the longer I stayed, the more pressure I felt. I finally left, and ran upstairs. My friend came running to me and said we had to get outta there. She had heard me call for her-- but I hadn't! there's more to the story, but no more room.

But-- I hear ya. It does sound crazy and it seems too bizarre.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:08 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I definatly believe she has turned crazy ....

It even makes me mad because my brother says he believes her even though he hasnt seen anything , he said he has never seen her act like this, and there is either a ghost or she really has lost her mind ... of course i do NOT believe in that kind of crap, so I am going with she has lost her dang mind lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:09 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Has she seen anything or heard anything anywhere else? Sometimes a spirit chooses one person. Have a professional look at the house. Anything is possible.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 1:32 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• growing up i have heard a lot of stories about ghosts and all tht stuff but i am yet to meet someone who actually saw the ghosts!
    linah12345

Answer by linah12345 at 6:09 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Creepy. If she's that upset about it, why call her 'crazy'? Something must really be going on, or why else would she be crying and freaking out so bad? It could be old pipes, or mice in the house making noise, or just the sounds of the house settling and she let her imagination run away with her. I would be more sympathetic toward her if it was me. Just sayin'. :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:10 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Could you go spend a night there with her? Or heck even without since she is afraid to? Does your brother work 7 days aweek that he isn't "experiencing" it? does she stay there when he isn't working? Wow I didn't even answer your question....I guess i'd just be curious enough to go stay the night....We watched a show "Infested" (i think that was the name) and the old house was full of mice that only scurried at night.......but the kids swore it was ghost.
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 9:43 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• See this is a good example to an earlier conversation i posted in. The thought of ghosts terrifies you so she must be crazy.
    NTAMS

Answer by NTAMS at 10:50 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Before judging her, stay there a week or so, alone and then talk with her.
    Droyal14u

Answer by Droyal14u at 2:09 PM on Apr. 15, 2011