I what a another baby but got my tubes tied

I what to have another baby but got my tubes tied and I wish I did not. bu the dr said it would be best to get them tied because my last on I was labor 3 times with him. I miss being preganat

kdrzewiecki

Asked by kdrzewiecki at 12:03 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Health

• You can try invetro...My sister was talking about doing that. She had to get her tubes tied because of an infection that she got when she was pregnant with her third child that nearly killed both her and her child and made it very dagerous for her to concieve again. When she she started wanting to have another later, she talked about doing invetro and using a surroget. You could try that.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 12:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• wait a minute - you miss being pregnant or miss the opportunity to be a mother to a new baby? No disrespect, but being pregnant and being a mother is a BIG difference. Maybe I don't understand the question.
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 12:19 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i don't know much about trying after having them tied... but i said no and my dr respected that... because i wasn't sure if 3 was all i wanted...
    asil

Answer by asil at 7:31 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I have 3 kids now and they are all boys but I what to try for a girl but I got my tubs tied
    kdrzewiecki

Comment by kdrzewiecki (original poster) at 9:22 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I thought by previous question that CPS took your kids?
    Anonymous