If you had to be straned on an island, would it be with someone you hated, or alone.

alone.

AMMA554

Asked by AMMA554 at 12:17 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in

• alone. it takes a LOT for me to hate someone, so i would probably end up snapping and killing them just to be rid of them or split the island so i wouldnt have to see them ever. but i can handle being by myself...im already kinda a loner.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:41 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Someone I hated. I don't want to end up talking to a volleyball lol
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 12:28 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Someone I hated. I've come to learn that a lot of people I'm put off by at first, I end up coming to like eventually. If I didn't end up liking them, at least we could argue or fight for something to do. Plus I could steal their food and supplies =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:19 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• @GomezMami - LOL! I hear you, I wouldn't want to end up talking to a ball either! Plus, I really, really, really hate Brad Pitt - wink, wink, hahahahaha!!!!!!
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 12:33 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Definately alone. Alone = peace, can do what you want, don't have to share the food with anyone, etc. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Someone I hated.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 12:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Someone I hated.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:21 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'd rather be there with someone I hated. Human beings need socialization, it's big part of life. Without it I would feel alone and probably start to go crazy with no one to talk to or share my thoughts with. Having someone else there with you (whether hated or not) will make it easier to survive by coming up with multiple ideas on how to leave the island or how to get food. And, in the end, I doubt you would hate that person because you have to rely on each other for survival.

We don't wanna end up like Tom Hanks--talking to a volleyball and trying to jump off a cliff.
    PrettyGirlRedd

Answer by PrettyGirlRedd at 12:43 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• some one I hated...at least they could help me get food and build stuff ...and if they died i could eat them
    Eveshalloween

Answer by Eveshalloween at 2:03 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Alone, it would be best for the person I hated!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:40 AM on Apr. 14, 2011