What is the most unusual thing that has happened to you while on vacation?

I slipped on a rock and fell into the water at a pool if that counts

christinahenry

Asked by christinahenry at 12:26 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• once when i was like 7 and we were at the oregon coast my brother who was lke 9 then ran out to thsi rock an dwas standing on it and the tide was coming in and this huge wave hit the rock and he got soaking wet. my mom was flipping out because she thought he was going to die lol and my dad got pictures of it! its not the most unusual but your answer reminded me of that.

another thing was when me and my brother were about the same age, in an airport in MN we found $20 in quarters in money machine!
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:33 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• oh and when we were at my grandmas in bagley mn when i was like 9 i found a frog in the grocery store the day before we had to fly home. well i put it in a jar in my carry on and i took him home with me. yeahh 4 hour flight, xray machine and all. little sucker survived the whole thing. he only lived like 4 months after that :P
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:34 AM on Apr. 14, 2011