Pregnancy help 3 questions

so today i am 7 weeks pregnant . i woke up feeling like i was catching a cold. i couldnt eat i couldnt even stand up straight . but now that its night time i feel alot better. but i was having a massive headache and it felt as though i had a fever ! my temperature was 98.6 to 99.3 - it hasnt really gotten higher.
what should i do ? i took one tylenol but it still feels as though im hot w a headache ...
help ??

also i had sex on monday and today (wednesday) my discharge was a little brownish w a tint of pink
is that bad as well ??

and also can i still masturbate tonight ? sorry tmi

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Maybe masterbating will make you feel better I have no idea girl
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 12:32 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• what about the headache and temp ?
    well the masturbate question was for the spotting
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• There's many viruses going around, I say get some rest and drink lots of water. Lay on your left side bc that allowed the baby to get more oxygen. Make sure you eat right now. If you don't feel better in acouple days, go the dr. The discharge, see if it goes away. If it doesn't go away in acouple does, go the dr. Masterbating, I always masterbated during my pregnancy. I didn't using any toys on the inside tho. I was told that that can expose you to more bacteria (even if you wash it properly) and gives you a higher risk at infection. I did use the clit egg thingy on the outside. It really sucked not using anything on the inside, but hey getting off just by clit was better than nothing, lol !!! :) Good Luck!
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 12:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Oh I say don't masterbate until the discharge clears up. The temp & headache, use the crappy tylenol and nothing else right now. Just get rest, drink lots of water, lay on your left side & eat right. I wouldn't let your temp get higher than 101, if that. I honestly suggest calling your gyn & talking the nurse. It's better to be safe than sorry!!
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• The headaches could be hormonal, the discharge is ok, I believe, as long as you are not cramping with it. As for masturbating, I would not use anything to penetrate but keep it only on the clit. If you are still having discharge tomorrow, call your OB
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:57 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Call Dr.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 1:07 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• sorry...call the Dr. about the spotting but it is most likely implantation bleeding. Like PP said you can always masturbate just don't use a dildo or vibe on the inside. As for feeling sick, even a cold seemed unbearable when I was pregnant. It's probably just a virus. But if you are dizzy I would mention it to the Dr.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 1:09 AM on Apr. 14, 2011