Do you think its ok if your DH/SO watch porn? adult content

Sorry about the complications...this is the last time I will try to ask this question. Please explain why you feel the way you do...

Becka182

Asked by Becka182 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• When he's deployed, yes. When he's home, nope. I feel that way because when he's gone that's all he's got, when he's here so am I. = )
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:50 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• No. I guess I feel like if he want sex it should be with me, however I guess if I was away on a long week-end it would be ok maybe. I guess the older i get the less open I am to these sorts of things.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 12:50 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I don't mind it, he rarely ever does. When he does he usually has me watch it with him (I like it too) It doesn't bother me because I am secure with our relationship and know he's coming to me to get off and not the computer lol.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:51 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Yeah. It's not like he's cheating on me by jumping into the porno and banging the big-titted women. HE's just watching. I watch sometimes too. Big deal.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:52 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• No i feel it is disrespectful to the one you're with if they are not okay with them watching it. If their So dont care then who cares.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:06 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Sure, it wouldn't bother me. He's constantly all over me, an I know I'm his first choice, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:15 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• no, i think it is detrimental to relationships. I cant compete with that hollywood crap
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 1:21 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i really wouldn't care... it really is no different then watching a R rated move these days...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:54 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• No. He had a problem with it. I caught him in several ways, several times. almost ruined our relationship when I found his stash when I was 7 months pregnant!!! I know he wants me, but I still hate the thought of him watching that garbage!
    kazmia

Answer by kazmia at 2:03 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Sure it's fine with me...then again, my porn collection tops any mans! I know he's not comparing me to the girls on the screen and I'm secure enough with myself to enjoy also....with or without him! :)
    Droyal14u

Answer by Droyal14u at 3:38 AM on Apr. 14, 2011