Great! Hubby is mad at me!

So he came home from work aroud 1:25pm and said that he had a managers meeting at 2pm and afterwards he was going to his friend Adams house to hang out with Adam and another coworker named Steven. Adam I don't like, and I don't know Steven. I said I didn't want to go and now he's all pissy at me. Why would I WANT to go? Should I call him and say I'll go just to apease him or should I stick to my guns? I don't want to have to take our 3 week old out of the house just cuz HE wants to go play with his boyfriends!

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 5:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• laughing Only you could make me LOL with no one around,Marlye. Anyway, you shouldn't have to take your son out so soon just to appease him. Then again, he may want to use you as an excuse to leave early(mans way of thinking things thru) You do what you want too or feel up to doing. One day he will be in the same boat, and will understand.

Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• no just keep ytour ground if he asks and dont go..
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 5:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• If I were you I wouldn't call or go over there. The baby is probably much more fun than two of your husband's coworkers, right? He should respect you if you choose not to go, especially for the sake of your son. It's cold outside, you shouldn't have to expose a baby to the elements unless you absolutely have to >:(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:42 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• This is the same creepy guy who spends nearly a mortgage payment on Yu-Gi-Oh cards, isn't it? Stick to your guns. Remember what I told you on the board...your husband needs to make a choice. If he's a grownup he'll choose you. If he doesn't...you know you're better off.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I don't know why he wanted you to go anyway. It sounds like hangin' with the guys.
    Now how to make peace. When he gets back tell him that you're sorry if you hurt his feelings and that you hate it when that happens. Say you felt awkward hangin' with the guys and that it was better for the baby to stay at home, too. Next time if he really wants you to go, then you probably should unless there is reason to not take the little one (someone will be smoking, for example.)

Answer by Bmat at 6:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• The VERY same digiamante.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:12 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I absolutely wouldn't go, he's going to hang out with his buddies, not you!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I would not go...why do you have to? Cant he just go on his own for awhile...you are not attached at the hip. Let him go for a bit and have his fun. You also have a good point why drag a new baby out just so he can kick it with his dudes.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Nope it's too cold to be taking a wee one out to make daddy bear happy. He can come home and play at home.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2008