Has anyone visited the Harry Potter theme park?

Opened in 2009, Universal Orlando Studios opened a Harry Potter theme park inside their already huge theme park. Has anyone been? I'd love to hear some stories or see pictures of your visit!

PrettyGirlRedd

Asked by PrettyGirlRedd at 1:03 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Travel

• No, but I'm dying to know how the experience is myself!
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 1:18 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• OOooo I'm glad you asked! I'm curious about it too. I'd love to go some day soon.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 1:34 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i haven't but it really looks cool.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:46 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• There was a tv show on the other day, Bert the Conqueror, and he did a special on the HP theme park. I was a little disappointed because it only showed three rides and very brief glimpses inside maybe one or two shops.
    PrettyGirlRedd

Comment by PrettyGirlRedd (original poster) at 1:52 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Not yet....but are planning a fall trip
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 12:05 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• I haven't but I sure would love to!
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:00 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• Yes, it's neat, but don't think that it is a whole theme park inside Islands of Adventure...it's just a small part of the park. There are 2 roller coasters and the broom ride. The lines are super duper long, most of the visitors to the park go to that area. I haven't been into the shops because the lines are so long that you have to wait outside until a park employee lets you in. We did eat at one of the restaurants there and it was good (but pricey). We have been to Islands of Adventures 3 times this year and could hardly walk through this area because it was so crowded and my kids aren't tall enough for the rides, not that we would take them on the roller coasters anyways. Like I said, it's neat, but only a small part of the park. The whole park overall is very cool though.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 15, 2011

• My kids would really like to go there but I doubt if I could convince the hubby to take our vacation there.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 6:34 PM on Apr. 16, 2011

• BUMP!
    PrettyGirlRedd

Comment by PrettyGirlRedd (original poster) at 1:26 AM on Apr. 25, 2011