what I should get a six year old?

My little nice is going to turn 6 and I have no idea what I should get her. She likes to play outside and play with dolls and likes bright thing that will catch her eye like for example pink is her favorite color but I can never find anything that she would like in her favorite color. She all ready has too many dolls and I have no other option because I would like to stay on a budget for any were to 0-20 per gift. Do you think that you could help me out because I have no idea what I should get her.

lolololololo

Asked by lolololololo at 1:06 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• now that it is getting warm outside, maybe that 3d chalk or some sidewalk paint. I think anything artistic will help her develop her artistic and imaginative side. My kids love the stuff and they are 6 and 7. Its fairly cheap to.
    DLCarter2011

Answer by DLCarter2011 at 1:09 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i have 3 girls any there is this skipping thing they loved at this age... it is a ring that goes around the ankle and this ball spins around and they jump over it, I think it is called a skip it. you find it with hula hoops and outdoor toys.
    arts and crafts are fun, Crayola has alot of fun new things.
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 1:13 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I agree with the first answer. My daughter loves those Color Wonder pads and the best thing is they can't color on anything but the pad because it has special clear ink. Just look in the art isle, they have tons of new stuff these days. Makes me want to be a kid again when I visit the art isle!
    PrettyGirlRedd

Answer by PrettyGirlRedd at 1:13 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• this makes me wanna paint with my fingers
    DLCarter2011

Answer by DLCarter2011 at 1:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Get her bubbles (they have cool scented bubbles LOL), chalk (they have spray chalk, 3d chalk, chalk in diff shapes), any outdoor stuff. Oh yeah, a 6 yr old little girl can NEVER have too many dolls. LOL I had totes full of baby dolls and barbies. I can honestly say I played with them all :) Get her what you know she likes. It's not your problem if she has too many anyways. LOL
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 1:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Does she have a bike? I remember getting a pink bike for my birthday one year. My Grandmother bought it used and I didn't care. It looked new. My son got a bubble making machine that makes huge bubbles that was cheap.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 1:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My 6 yr old DD loves making things. Get her supplies to bead her own necklaces and bracelets. There are craft kids $20 and under to make your own jewelry box, banks, scrapbooks, etc. DD loves those things! She also loves things like Littlest Pet Shop sets, Zoobles, Legos (they make a pink plastic Lego box loaded with bricks in hot pink, light pink, orange, lime green, etc.) Books, chalk, bubbles, fun sprinklers to run through, clothes for her dolls. Oh, she LOVES Webkinz and Club Penguin stuff - you can find oodles of girly cute pink things in there. DD has a collection of both and will spend her computer time split between the two sites.
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 12:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• stuff to play outside with like chalk, jump rope, hulu hoop, bubbles, balls, ect..
    JoyJoy

Answer by JoyJoy at 12:29 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Lots of great ideas here. My thinking was maybe clothing for those dolls you mentioned? I know when I was her age, I wanted more clothes for my Barbies so I could change outfits, etc.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:52 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I was mainly thinking Barbies or the Crayola Chalks too! I agree that a girl can never have too many dolls.
    liz.1986

Answer by liz.1986 at 11:19 PM on Apr. 14, 2011