Help!!!

I had my U/S on Tuesday, and the tech said as of right now it looks to be a girl.... but I only see two lines is that a girl? I know they say 3 lines, but I don't see the third has this happen to you, or anyone you know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would have to see the picture, but as the U/S machines are getting so high tech it's become more rare that ultrasound techs are way off. I haven't personally known anyone to get it wrong. The snap shot you have might not clearly show three lines, but the tech saw it live and had the ability to move around, so I'd take their word for it! A boy would not be lines so much as a bulb between the legs ; )
    stellarluna

Answer by stellarluna at 2:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'd trust the tech's opinion. It's not 100%, but they have the trained and experienced eye, and it's easier to tell with live motion than from a still that may not have been at the perfect instant.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:15 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• if it were a boy there really arent lines .its very easy to see His ya know pee stick
    mckeemama

Answer by mckeemama at 10:17 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I am sure your tech knows what to look for but as with any girl you might want to hold off on the crib set until you get another scan lol i have had friends who thought they were having a girl until the baby was actually born. I even had a friend who thought she was having a boy until the day her daughter was born and that's hard to believe lol
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 11:51 AM on Apr. 14, 2011