What size outfit should i get to bring Aubrey home in?

I have a really cute outfit but it's 0-3 months. Is that too big? Do I need newborn?

jdish

Asked by jdish at 1:37 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Who knows. I always packed a preemie, newborn and 0-3 month outfit. Ds was 8.1 and fit into preemie, dd was 8.2 and fit into newborn... Better safe than sorry!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:40 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i'm going to say newborn
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:41 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• You never really know till they are born what they will fit in. Bring a few different things. One of my sons didnt fit in anything I brought so I ended up bringing him home in the little tshirt they provide at the hospital. He didn't know any different lol
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 1:45 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• You never know! I had 2 that wore preemie or newborn and 1 that wore 0-3 mos! So my cousin always bought a coming home outfit while I was still at the hospital. It was kinda her thing by the third, lol. She was darn proud of it too (she bought all 3 of the girls their coming home outfits)
    coffeemama3

Answer by coffeemama3 at 1:50 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I packed a newborn and a 0-3 month for my little guy.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:53 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• my first two were 7#8 and 7#1 and they fit into preemie! My youngest was 8#2 and she fit into newborn. I would consider what you were and what the daddy was at birth, your baby will likely take after one of you, but if you go with a gown, it's gonna be a good fit! Love those things!
    stellarluna

Answer by stellarluna at 1:59 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I would use newborn personally...I used 0-3 for my daughter and she was swimming..just make sure she's comfy...that's all that matters :) congrats!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 2:09 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• id say newborn...
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 2:36 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I would say newborn. I had 0-3 months and the clothes fell right off of him. I had my mom go all the way home for a different outfit. I love her, she was such a trooper lol..
    LovinMySon84

Answer by LovinMySon84 at 2:52 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I brought a newborn and 0-3 and DD was 7 lbs 5 oz so the newborn was the one we went with congrats
    krissii

Answer by krissii at 4:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2011