Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is...

A post graduate who has not graduated yet?

This doesn't make sense to me. I'm talking to someone from china and he keeps asking me what this is called in English. Anyone know what he is talking about? Thanks


Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • Either they are a graduate student who is finishing their degree OR they could be in a post-doctoral program (usually in the sciences) in which they are doing research after finishing their Ph.D. In the US they are often called "post-docs"

    Answer by jmpj8107 at 9:51 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

  • Post graduate school comes AFTER you graduate from college....but he may have not graduated from POST graduate school yet. I don't know if there is an actual name for it, besides post-grad.

    Answer by calliesmommie at 2:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

  • Sounds like a student in a graduate program, so someone working on their Masters degree.

    Answer by toriandgrace at 2:14 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

  • Yes, after you get a degree in college!

    Answer by salexander at 9:30 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

  • A college student? or a dropout?

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

  • I have no idea...I was hoping I was just dumb and someone else would understand what he was trying to say...LOL Thanks for your answer!

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:11 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

  • Oh okay thank you!

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:14 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN