Almost 30 weeks pregnant and feeling kicks less frequently.. is this normal?

At my last OB app, they said he has turned head down, but i would think that means I'd feel him kick more?? I will often get sharp pains in my right side right under the rib cage that last about 10 minutes then go away? Are these round ligament pains, him moving, or something more serious?

KylesMommy11

Asked by KylesMommy11 at 2:21 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• try drinking cold water... you'll feel him move
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 2:23 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• as he runs out of room, it may seem like he is moving less, but you should still feel movement
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 2:34 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Room is limited so it gets harder to move around.
    LovinMySon84

Answer by LovinMySon84 at 2:48 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• You should be able to count at least 10 movements every three hours, if not call your doctor
    jdish

Answer by jdish at 5:55 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• this is advice that my doctor gave me.. drink a glass of cold orange juice, and lay down on your left side,try counting kicks for a while, if you can get an hour you should be able to count 8-10 or so in that hour. if not call DR asap
    sianniona

Answer by sianniona at 6:53 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• right now he is running out of room so the movements won't be as strong but he'll still be rolling and moving his body. you should be able to lay on your left side drink some water and count at least 10 movements in an hour- thats any movement not just kicking.
    kyleighsmama07

Answer by kyleighsmama07 at 7:18 AM on Apr. 14, 2011