Would your rather find out the gender or let it be a surpise?

i've never been good with surpises... i like to be prepared and get what i need before hand.. i need to know the gender with my son and i feel the same way about this next one too... to the point where next week couldn't come fast enough.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 2:25 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i wanted it to be a surprise but my SO wanted to find out...but either way i was surprised...=) and love my baby to death...!
    anayasmommy21

Answer by anayasmommy21 at 2:27 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• We wanted to know, and I think we will with every pregnancy. We don't have a strong preference one way or another, but it's nice for the sake of planning and getting to know your little one! I'm glad we knew. It also meant not having to go through two lists of names.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:29 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I wanted to let it be a surprise because I LOVE surprises :) But my DH wanted to find out and be prepared and I thought that was the more sensible thing to do, especially with our first one because we didn't have anything. I would have hated for everyone to scrounge around trying to find unisex everything for babyshower gifts or end up with things for the opposite sex that I couldn't use. However, we could have saved those things and used them for the next one or given them to someone who could so it wasn't really a big deal once I thought of it like that. On another note, though, with our 3rd child, we could have been surprised because we had both a boy and a girl at that point so we already had the essentials for both sexes :D Once again, hubby was impatient and wanted to know so we found out. Damn that man for always getting his way! lol
    SpiffySnaps

Answer by SpiffySnaps at 2:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• It sounds weird but I almost feel like I couldnt truly bond with baby until we found out what the sex was! It was like as soon as we found out, we were able to pick a name, choose clothes, nursery style, etc.
    "Seeing" my baby & knowing what blessing we were given just made us fall more in love with our daughter before she was here :)
    Im very glad we found out! And I dont think i could stand just buying green and yellow.. I want to go shopping!!! :D
    davesgirl86

Answer by davesgirl86 at 2:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I had to know I hate surprises lol..
    LovinMySon84

Answer by LovinMySon84 at 2:46 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I hate suprises and love to shop....definitely find out!
    ccaverley

Answer by ccaverley at 2:49 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'm too impatient to wait, but it's still a surprise, you just get the see the surprise early. Both times I thought I would have boys and I was surprised to find out they were girls.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 3:53 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I would find out! Times are hard and its better to know and prepare for that gender!i also feel it could bring you closer to your unborn as u could have alone time to rub your belly relax your mind and talk to ur ur child!
    Mommynikki3

Answer by Mommynikki3 at 4:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i wanted to know....
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 9:26 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I couldn't wait to find out and neither could my s.o. :)
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 9:34 AM on Apr. 14, 2011