Middle name for Azianna

My husband and I have finally agreed on Azianna (ah-zee-ahn-uh) for a girl. We wanted something unique & something that had good nickname potential (Azi-said Ah-zee and Anna said Ahn-uh). Our middle name list so far is:

Nekole
Jade
Mae
Laurel
Kaylene

Can anyone think of other choices for a middle name for Azianna?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Baby Names

• Azianna Claire, Azianna Paige, Azianna Shay
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 7:52 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• What about Mecheil Pronounced Michelle. It seamed like it maybe a good fit as the spelling is alot different and it seams to chick.

sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 3:45 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Marie, Chantel, Layla
    janeq123

Answer by janeq123 at 4:12 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I like Nekol...they sound nice together I think
    :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:39 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• *Nekole
    charlotsomtimes

• I think Jade or Nekole flows the best with Azianna.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:26 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I would keep it something simple and easy to spell. She will have her name misspelled and said not quite right for all of her life. DD and I both have names that are an alternate spelling. It gets kind of old after a while, then you get resigned to it.

Something like Mae, May or Jade. You wouldn't believe the mispronunciations we get for my son Rami - Robby? Ronnie?
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:50 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I would go with something short, sweet and easy to pronounce like Jade or Mae.
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I like Nekole, Nicole....
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Thank you everyone. I should explain to the nasty woman that our children are 1st generation Americans, we are Croatian so Azianna may not be a name YOU like but it is a name with meaning to us. I didn't just pull a name out of a hat and say I like it. It's a real name. We want our children to have Croation 1st names and American middle names. My husband's name is D┼żemail and mine is Njegovana (Americans call us Zee and Jovana). In the school my children will attend they will be surrounded by other Croatian children (it is a Croatian school that teaches Croatian and English and it incorporates Croatian history with American so that our children do not lose their roots) so people will know how to say and pronounce Azianna. My 8 and 5 year old sons are Luka Matthew and Tomislav James and our 10yo daughter is Teodora Rose. No one has issues with their names and for Americans they call them Luka, Tommy and Tia.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Apr. 14, 2011