christmas baking ideas?

so its going to be a tight xmas as it is for a lot of us. and I was thinking of bakin cookies and candies for the adults then wrapping it all pretty.. Do any of you have any yummy yet easy recipes??thanks

navywifey08

Asked by navywifey08 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Food & Drink

• Yes...people beg me to bring peanut butter cookies to parties and I've told them all the recipe but they want me to do it. Its SUPER easy. One cup of peanut butter, one cup of sugar and one egg...mix that up...then take the dough it makes, roll it into balls, roll the balls in sugar, and press the criss crosses into them with a fork. Bake for 10 mins exactly on 350. They are OH SO GOOD and obviously really easy.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:47 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• wow I have never heard of such an easy cookie!lol. I think I will give em a shot. thank you so much!
    navywifey08

Answer by navywifey08 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Those peanut butter cookies are on my list too, except for Christmas I often add powdered food color (red & green) to melted white chocolate to drizzle over them. Or use dark chocolate and then sprinkle with a little gold luster dust...looks awesome and people are SO impressed!

French Christmas cookies are the most requested thing I make...everyone thinks they are so complicated, but they are the easiest thing! If you want the recipe, feel free to email or msg me.

I also make truffles (raspberry, orange, key lime, espresso, and peppermint), sugar cookies, truffle cookies (really cool because you roll them in powdered sugar so they look like a snowball), and various tea breads (lemon poppy, double dutch chocolate, triple berry, cinnamon chip, etc). Anything you want a recipe for, let me know.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 11:25 PM on Dec. 2, 2008