So i though i had names picked out but it just so happens that it all changed...

my husband now wants a different name but i told him and we both agreed that if we have a girl i choice the name and if it's a boy then he can... well he doesn't like the name i pick for a girl which is Olivia he wants Dililah which i think is a very pretty name any ways too.. but other then that it's the same for the boy names too... we don't know the gender of the baby yet and wont find out till next week but i would like to have a name picked out so i don't have to call it the baby to my son but have a proper name so that he knows there is a living thing growing inside me... my son is 2 and doesn't quit know yet.. so any help will be great.. what names do you like for boy or girl?

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 3:13 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Baby Names

• Delilah is beautiful, my two sons are Laine and Damien
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 3:21 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Delilah Olivia would be pretty!

I like Scarlett, Abigail, Willow, Wren, Violet, Adelaide, Cecilia, Dyna, Farron, Farrah, Jenna, Lorelei, Marissa, Olivia, Reese, Paige, Samara, Tara, Tawny, Tessa and Tamaira for girls.

I like Jensen, Garrett, Grant, Benjamin, Corbin, Collin, Declan, Everett, Fletcher, Isaac, Maximus, Nathan, Oliver, Simon, Tobin, Vance and Zaine for boys.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:24 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Olivia is a beautiful name, and you guys did have an agreement on how to choose the names. If he wants input into picking the girls name ask him if he is willing to change the boy name for you. Fair is fair after all.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 8:55 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I like the name Dililah. It sounds so beautiful! Olivia is pretty too, but I would prefer Dililah.
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 12:51 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Olivia is so much prettier than dililah. And if you had an agreement, then he should stick to it..
    Go for Olivia!!
    Anonymous

• Olivia! Olivia!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Apr. 16, 2011