what type if any are there jobs on this site? thank you dawn

any thing moms have found on line that can supplament income for single moms that dont cost alot to get into to.

sunshine961

Asked by sunshine961 at 3:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Money & Work

• Here is the Link to CafeMom jobs     http://www.cafemom.com/about/jobs.php

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:45 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Hello!

It really depends on if you are looking for an at home job or business. The jobs are few and far between due to the high demand. With a business, you are your own boss, choose your own hours, etc...

If you are looking for an at home business, I have been with Internet CEO Moms for going on 2 years now and it's changed my life in ways that I can't explain. We do not sell things, throw parties, have inventory, etc... The start up is low compared to a lot of other opportunities.

Check out my website at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    Also, check out Internet CEO Moms Official Fan Page at www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

I wish you the best of luck in your search!! :o)

~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 7:48 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my Blog if you'd like at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:00 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'm with Internet CEO Moms as well. I work with Alyssa. We have such a great Team. I encourage you to visit her site to get all the details: www.4TheLoveofMyFamily.com

Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:32 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:07 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I would love to share the business opportunity with you that Mary Kay has to offer. You can PM me or checkout my website www.marykay.com/kbressan
    We have NO Sales Quotas and NO Territories!!! We make 50% on EVERYTHING we sell!!!!
    Contact me Today for the details!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• La Bella Gifts Baskets is $20 a month to run you business from home. 3 ways to make money with this company. I'd be happy to share where i place free ads. Take a peek and let me know what you think.
    www.mylabellabaskets.com/gifts.html
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 8:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2011