Im having blood when i wipe n im 37 weeks pg

Im having lower abdominal pains that are comming n going every 4 to 5 minutes im 37weeks pregnant an seen dr.today.he checked me and said i was half a.cm dialated,ever since ive had light blood when i wipe and pains..babys not moving much am i in labor?

Mommynikki3

Asked by Mommynikki3 at 4:06 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How much blood when you wipe? Did you ever have a clear liquid?
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 4:32 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I would go to the nearest ER asap. You maybe loosing the baby.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 4:32 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Not alot of blood more pink than anything..but i think im having contractions
    Mommynikki3

Comment by Mommynikki3 (original poster) at 4:40 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'd go to L&D.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:02 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Go to L&D asap.
    sianniona

Answer by sianniona at 6:48 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I would not know, I'm only 28 weeks but honestly I hate when people on here say negative comments and get you all worried for no reason. Don't listen to everybody but definitely go get it checked out. Do not listen to the person above who said you might be losing the baby. That's over dramatic.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 9:45 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• what color blood? is it more like spotting or a light period? if its just spotting thats very normal after a pelvic exam (so long as its not bright red), but if its consistent or heavy you should call your Dr, just to make sure. also, it could be bloody show if its a brownish red and/or mucusy, which is normal too.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:27 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• it's normal to bleed after being checked. The cervix is super sensitive and you have all that extra fluid. Lie down on your left side and drink something cold or sweet. And count how many times you feel the baby move. If you are really concerned however go to L&D to be checked out. It's always better to be safe than sorry.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:05 PM on Apr. 14, 2011