Normal or not!

Okay so I'm 17 weeks pregnant, this will be my second child and I have never had heartburn, never gotten sick, and the only thing that I have gotten is a ton of headaches and tummy aches!

When I was pregnant with my first child I always had heart burn and I always got sick...kinda weird don't ya think? Plus has anyone ever gone through a pregnancy and not been in the mood for sex? That's me!

Anybody else ever go through this?

starcrystal_09

Asked by starcrystal_09 at 4:46 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different. And you still got a little bit to go before baby starts to give you heartburn so I wouldn't count that symptom is non-existent yet.

As for sex, its different for different people. Some can't get enough, some can't stand their SO's touch when their pregnant.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:10 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Every pregnancy is different. It is normal to experience a wide range of symptoms because your body is constantly changing. Just keep an eye on it of course but I think you will be ok :)
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• It's NOT weird. Its Very normal. Every time you get preggo it's different. I think it's God's way of keeping us on our toes.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:37 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I'm 28 weeks pregnant and I have not had any heartburn with this entire pregnancy.
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 9:42 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• its normal. w/ my DD i felt amazing, no sickness or anything. w/ my DS ive been miserable! heartburn, nausea, back pain...you name it ive had it. w/ my DD i never wanted sex & w/ DS i did. they've been completely different! its oh so much fun...haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:30 PM on Apr. 14, 2011