Please help me...

My older sister (in her late 40's) and I (in my early 40's) are horridly addicted to Bejeweled and constantly try to outdo each other. It's all in fun as we're 3,000 miles away from each other and gives us something to talk about and josh over. Is there a 12 step program for Bejeweled addicts? (hahahahahaahha)

Droyal14u

Asked by Droyal14u at 5:21 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think the most of us are addicted to things as such. A distraction per say, from what is going on in the real world. Gas $4 dollars and study climbing i'm sure.
    AMMA554

Answer by AMMA554 at 7:12 AM on Apr. 15, 2011

• LOL when you find one let me know, my best friend is addicted too.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:28 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• That game is awesome. I love it. I'm also addicted to it :-)
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 6:43 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I like the game myself. But if you really have an issue with playing to much. Delete the program. There are much worse things to waste time on.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:27 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I am a face book Farm ville addict, so i dont have much room to talk. I have had to try to find other things to do through out the day so that i stay off FB and away from FV. I start school on monday so that is going to take up lots of my time now.
    sianniona

Answer by sianniona at 7:40 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• My sister loves that game too. I can't play against her as I only have access on my cell. But. I have bejeweled on my phone. So I guess I am not any help. lol
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:50 AM on Apr. 14, 2011