Can I request a prayer from you Moms?

I beg that the lord have mercy on our family. My husband is looking at very serious prison time, possibly up to 5 years. He was deployed once...he buried friends and foes, and had to see things no one ever should. When he came home, he went awol. During that time we started a family, he never hid, he paid taxes. He was out for nearly 3 years, until the police came.

Im not asking for sympathy, I've met so many who think he is disgusting. Please refrain from judgement. He loves his country. He is an amazing father, and wonderful husband. He has been in a different state for the last three months, awaiting his court marshal. I am terrified.

Ive prayed: "Lord, please give us the strenght to endure, and accept whatever decision you make. And please, please be with my husband... Please help him to make the best decisions as he faces his court hearing. He is so scared, he needs you now more than ever"

Thank you Moms..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• You got it! Ihave known many of people to go a wall end up only doing 90 days and dis honorable dis charge. Its not dis gusting people make alot worse decisions then that! Keep your faith going you guys will pullthru! God bless you guys in your time of need.
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 6:17 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 6:05 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I know a couple different people that went through this also, they did go to court and both got Dishonorable Discharges, but they both went on with their lives. A prayer sent your way!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 6:19 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• You and your family are in my prayers.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:25 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I know what its like. Dh was in the marine corps and went awol for 3 months after a deployment. He too had a court martial and went to the brig ( military jail) for a while. I'll pray for your dh.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 6:41 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Sending good energy your way
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:22 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• How horrible for your family. I will pray for strength for you
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 8:05 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• You got it. I am here if you need to talk.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 8:39 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• In my prayers.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:38 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I am praying for you. AND our military leaders....this is why there needs to be MANDATORY counseling when they get home! Not over the awol...but the whole ptsd! Blessings be upon you!
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 10:43 AM on Apr. 14, 2011