does anyone have any good remedies for morning sickness. I seem to be sick all day and nothing is working.

morning sickness remedies

jess17boehm

Asked by jess17boehm at 11:27 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Health

• Eat before you get hungry (all day long just about) b/c if you actually get the feeling of hunger it will make you sick. Also, eat high protein snacks. My hubby would make me a piece of bread w/ peanut butter on it in the morning and I would eat it before I got out of bed. That really helped me.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 11:47 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Ginger anything is really good at calming your tummy. You can also get sea sickness wristbands at any sporting good store. They have little knobs built in them that you put on pressure points to alleviate the nausea.
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 1:01 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• ask your OB they can give you something to help the morning sickness, also with me it was the prenatal vitamins, they switched me to kid flinstone vitamisn and the morning sickness stopped
    maddysmommy907

Answer by maddysmommy907 at 1:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• One thing that helped me a bit was recommended to me by a regular family doctor: smell a lemon. I bought lemons and cut them when needed: the smell did help somewhat. Sure worth a try, and it is a relatively inexpensive idea:)
    nmwmom

Answer by nmwmom at 5:42 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Wow! All of these suggestions are awesome! I did them all during my pregnacies and they all worked. I also ate freetos, drank ginger ale, saltines, sherbert and sipped ck broth. I also watched all the fried, highly seasoned and cinnamon.
    ladyoprayer2

Answer by ladyoprayer2 at 6:08 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Preggie Pops!! They are awesome!! I actually liked the Preggie Pops Drops (Sour Fruit flavors) the best. I was SOOO sick in my 1st trimester... I lost 22 lbs. Preggie pops, Saltines & water were pretty much all I could eat for my 1st 3 months.
    Anyway, they sell 'em at Babies R Us and Motherhood Maternity.
    Hope you feel better!
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 12:42 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I have heard that B6 works amazing for mornning sickness. Vitamin B6 - 50 mg. daily. One mom I talked to said it worked just as good as the meds from the doc. go to your health food store! Also here is a link that popped up u might be interested in http://www.morningsicknesshelp.com/morning-sickness-cure.html
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 11:19 AM on Jul. 14, 2008