my son is almost two and i dont know how to get him ready on potty training.

my son is almost 2 and i dont know how to get him ready for potty training.everytime so one goes in the bathroom i ask him if he has to go and he says no or when i am going to take him a shower i sit him on the toilet and he get scared but when i put him on the floor and start fixing his water he does the bathroom on the floor.i think he does this cause he really dont understand but i think it is time to teach him cause he is almost 2 years old but i dont want him to get really scared to the point where he wont even want to get near the toilet.

My_Angel18

Asked by My_Angel18 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son is 2 yrs 4 months, last christmas we got him a training toilet and he's peed in it off and on this past yr but not he's not constant, boys are difficult, but i suggest getting him is own potty they feel special that way and it's small not big and scary. they even have little urinals hahaha! My prob is my son wont poop in his toilet, let me know if my suggestion helps and if you get any advice other good ideas let me know lol good luck
    CnJsMom

Answer by CnJsMom at 7:48 PM on Dec. 1, 2008