Woman that drove mini van into water KILLING her 3 children....She didn't let the 10 yr old boy out he escaped through a window after she drove into the water!!!!!

I was watching the Today show on NBC and they talked to the family of the mother and children and the 10 yr old boy had to escape through a window and swim to the boat ramp, thats were he then ran to the fire station!!!! He also said that his mother was screaming that she had made a mistake as the van was sinking and he was trying to get out the window.

L0vingMy3Girls

Asked by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:44 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• very sad when you think that is your only choice in life :-(
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 7:47 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• That poor child. I can't imagine what he will be having to face and deal with. With the media up in his face and the loss of his siblings and on top of that having to deal with the idea that his mother was not stable is heartbreaking. My thoughts are with this boy and may we wrap our warm energy around him to so that he is safe.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:49 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• sadSO SO sad. I can't even begin to imagine what this poor kid will go through. I hope there is family that takes him in, and that he gets a lot of help- he's gonna need it

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 7:57 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I saw it that's terrible.
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 8:05 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• How awful!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:40 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• OK I can see a 10 yr old having the sense to know he should try and get out of a sinking car. I'm glad he was able to get out
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:46 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• That poor kid, I can't even imagine what he is going through.
    Stephanie329

Answer by Stephanie329 at 10:18 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I hadn't heard anything about it. This sounds just as awful. It brings back the memories of Susan Smith and her two beautiful boys. I can't imagine what this poor boy must be going through. We should all keep him in our thoughts......
    knappkin

Answer by knappkin at 1:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2011