What are you doing today?

we are planting in our garden :) im so excited and cant wait to start! we just moved into this house about 3 weeks ago and have finally began the process. last night i planted a vegetable & herb garden consisting of dill, carrots & cucumbers since that's really all that's in season in my area. today we're planting a bunch of annuals and putting new mulch in all the tree bays/flower beds. i can't wait to see the end result, and enjoy some bonding time with the fam! i know my oldest (4) is very in touch with her "earthy" side so she's anxious to start also. what about you?

gardening

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:59 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Going on a field trip with my son's chorus class to see a live version of Mary Poppins. Yay!
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:00 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I've got to go out and water my garden and make sure the ants have given up living in my organic watermelon plants. Past that I will be outside letting the kiddos play while I sit in the sun and read my book.. I love spring in Texas!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:04 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Enjoying the rain in Michigan.. don't mind.. rain will make the green things grow. a relaxing day. :) Have fun in your garden!
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 8:11 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• cleaning! and attempting to paint my toe nails if the kiddos allow me to sit down for a min lol
    Mommy31107

Answer by Mommy31107 at 8:31 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• i am a stay at home mom so i think i will do a load of laundry and if its nice enough outside later i was thinking of taking my daughter and my niece outside to place. then i will have to stop by the grocery store to pick up chicken for dinner and get milk
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:19 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Working - yippee!
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 10:25 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Trying to get my house in order. Seen tornado damage? I think 3 hit in here. I got distracted though this site is great!
    NTAMS

Answer by NTAMS at 10:39 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• working, one more day TGIF
    AMMA554

Answer by AMMA554 at 6:57 AM on Apr. 15, 2011