How often do you shop for new clothing?

for yourself?

for your children?

I buy clothes when our boys need them. If they are stained, out grown, ripped etc and for myself maybe once a year or two years

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:13 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Shopping

• My teen SON thinks he needs a new "outfit" every week!!! I thought only girls did that, lol. I usually MAJOR shop for clothes during summer for school clothes...then as needed thruout. For myself and dh......when its a good bargain but any more we (as parents) just don't specifically go shopping for just clothing for us. :(
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 9:52 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• We don't have a set time that we do it for either. just when I notice that someone is low on shirts or that my oldest shot up another inch and her pants are once again too short. my favorite as of late, my jeans got a hole from something in the boat while fishing and it is always on the butt!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• I usually buy once a season for the kids & than if I see something in between i think it absolutely a must have I also pick it up. I am big on clothes and how you look, so I am always buying clothes.

Answer by gemgem at 8:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• For me, every couple of weeks. For my daughter, usually when I notice she's outgrown a bunch of stuff.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:24 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• For me, never; it's always hand me downs and used clothes, for my kids, when the clothes get to small they get new clothes
    Jennifer_wells

Answer by Jennifer_wells at 11:24 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Since my children seem to grow like weeds, it seems almost every other month I have to replace their clothes. I certainly don't shop for myself as often as I used to before having children. I would say maybe once or twice a year for myself. I'm a bargain shopper regardless of when and who it's for, I'd rather get more for my money and look great than get one outfit and break the bank. ;-)
    MamisAngels

Answer by MamisAngels at 11:32 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• kids: couple times a year
    me: every couple of years

LOL
    joymarino

Answer by joymarino at 12:01 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• me-never. I have to wear clothes i got a year or two ago..i have 5 shirts, 1 pair of jean pants, 3 pair of jean shorts, 10 pair of underwear, 6 pair of socks, 1 bra, 2 pair capri sweats, 2 jogging pants and 1 sweater...thats about it. we don't have the money to buy stuff for us

the girls..when they need new clothes for the season or out grown... we do hand me downs so what my oldest DD wore when she was a year is what my youngest DD wears now and we buy new clothes if they need shorts or shirts if the others get damaged.
    MoonShadow3

Answer by MoonShadow3 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• for me when stuff wears out, them when they outgrow it. they grow to fast lol
    hfaddis

Answer by hfaddis at 2:55 PM on Apr. 14, 2011

• every-time i walk into a clothing store there hasn't been a time that i have not came out the store with something for my sons. i would have to say at lease twice or three times every other week
    Chunky_Dynamic

Answer by Chunky_Dynamic at 4:15 PM on Apr. 14, 2011