What are you dealing with?

What are you dealing with right now with your parenting? I'm dealing with having to teach my son how to speak UP for himself! sigh, he is a sweet kid, but I am like a broken record with this lesson already.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2008 in General Parenting

• I'm trying to get my son to quit yelling. Inside voice has become my 2 most used words in the world. All he does is yell about everything. He doesn't talk and it drives me NUTS! LOL! Not to mention, with the new baby coming I have roughly 6 mos to get him on board.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I am potty training a stubborn (but wonderfully lovable) 3 yr old. And I have a 14 month old that has learned to climb. O, the joys of motherhood!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 6:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• I'm dealing with trying to potty train one 2 year old, and trying to get the second 2yr old to stop screaming and whining about everything (she's already potty trained thank goodness LOL!).
    LizClara

Answer by LizClara at 7:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Well I have a 2 and 3 yr old both boys so it is always something around here lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Hygiene or lack there of, mouthiness, bedtime struggles, cussing...oh he's 15 years old! I'm telling ya mommas of young ones, the only difference between a toddler and a teen is that the teen can look you in the eye when they cuss you out over not letting them explore their independence!
    Anonymous

• boys,hygene ,helping around the house,
    miamimom2

Answer by miamimom2 at 1:34 AM on Dec. 5, 2008