Help! I need a new wardrobe, where should I began? I am always the shabby one in the crowd.

Lately all I have been wearing is jeans and sneaks. I lost a lot of weight size 8. I think I like a classic look, but what do you get where do you start? $ I can work around that department. I NEED CLOTHES

AMMA554

Asked by AMMA554 at 8:30 AM on Apr. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Just start with the basics. You can do jeans and sneakers as long as they fit properly they can look awesome with any sort of shirt to dress up or down. I would start with jeans, skirts, tops, and shoes. Get basic colors you can mix and match with.

Answer by gemgem at 8:42 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• What an awesome reason to buy a new wardrobe. Congrats girl! You should be so happy. I usually shop at TJ Maxx, Burlington Coat Factory, Target, and www.overstock.com. Good luck!
    spagirl0426

Answer by spagirl0426 at 8:32 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• What I did was I found a friend/acquaintance who's style I admired and asked them to shop with me. Or ask a saleslady. Some really enjoy their jobs and are big helpers.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:33 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Personally, I like to plan ahead on my shopping trips. I suggest going to either a website or magazine whose styles you like and do some visual shopping. Look at what is in this season, the colors, the lengths and think about what what look good on you. Then hit the stores with some ideas in mind.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:16 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• Umm, I like it @spagirl, Istrickland
    AMMA554

Comment by AMMA554 (original poster) at 8:42 AM on Apr. 14, 2011

• basic colors, ok. skirts? ah oh.
    AMMA554

Comment by AMMA554 (original poster) at 9:13 AM on Apr. 14, 2011